- Try to avoid plastics. This includes plastic containers and water bottles. Replace these with glass or ceramic items
- Be careful of body creams that make you retain water – in the detox diet phase, avoid creams that contain animal fats. Instead, use pure coconut oil or olive oil; rosehip oil is also great to use on your face. These will help to replace the natural oils in your skin.
- Be aware of bad chemicals in creams and lotions – avoid parabens (preservatives), chemical fragrances and phthalates (softening agents). Sweet Envy has all natural skincare and any toxic chemicals.
- Avoid alcohol and tobacco.
- Most prescription medications are usually fine to take while doing a detox, but you should always consult your Doctor before using Slimming Tea if you are taking any prescription medication.
- If you have recently taken antibiotics or have been generally unwell, do not begin a detox, as the detoxification process will put extra strain on your body. It is better to wait a few weeks until you are fully recovered.
- Avoid the fluoride and other chemicals in tap water. Use filtered water.
- Sugar should be avoided while doing a detox diest, however, a little honey is recommended if needed.
- And NO, no alcohol allowed while detoxing.
Want more tips and tricks to a healthier you? Our Sweet Envy Slimming Tea Program will provide you with the right tools and information to help you achieve your goal.