TANZANIA KOKOA KAMILI - RAW
- Type: Central Fermentary
- Location: Mbingu Village, Morogoro Region, Tanzania
- Certification: Organic
- Tasting Notes: Cherry, Coﬀee, Lemon
- Varieties: Trinitario, Nacional hybrid seedlings
- Fermentation Style: 3-tier wooden boxes locally sourced and constructed eucalyptus. 6-day ferment.
- Drying Style: 100% sun-dried on raised drying tables. Direct and indirect sunlight.
- Elevation: 600 to 2000 feet
- Harvest Season: August to November
- Butter Fat Content: 56%
Orders usually take 3-5 business days to process before they ship